For an eco-driving training!
STARS ECO, for an eco-driving training!
This software allows to guide practical trainings in order to know and master driving methods to save approximatively 1 to 2 litres of fuel for 100 kilometres, without decrease the average speed and maximizing the safety.
The training program and the comparisons made between « classic » and « eco » track allow each trainee to verify the eco-driving interest and efficiency persuading each to put into practice from the end of training.
The training program is composed with 6 independent and further modules allowing to adapt training contents given availability of time.
- Module 1: simulator manipulation and first reference track
- Module 2: anticipation and speed
- Module 3: gearbox ratios and power cut-off
- Module 4: tyre pressure
- Module 5: applied theory, additional methods, and Eco-actions
- Module 6: application of the economic and ecological driving