Simu Cabine PL
Our top of the range full-scale cabin truck driving simulator
This truck driving simulator is equipped with a real cab which is mounted on a motion base allowing integral trainee immersion. The software is intended for driving licence training, professional driver’s periodic training (initial and on-going training) and traffic safety training. This simulator has been certified according to EU Directives 2003/59/CE (15 of July 2003 by the European Parliament) and French Directive of 3rd January 2008 (art. 5 - subparagraph II).
Size and weight
The dimensions and weight vary according to the configuration, version, screens selection and motion platform.
Example with Renault cab and our 4-axis motion platform:
- Renault Premium DXi - Standard:
o Height: 1700mm
o Width: 2300mm
o Depth: 1600mm
o Weight: 800kgs.
- Our 4-axis motion platform for cab:
o Height: 565 mm
(max size: 654mm – but normal operation mode: 565mm)
o Weight: 40kgs
- Cab + motion platform dimensions:
o Cab + motion platform height: 2265mm
o It’s necessary to add a support
o Cab + motion platform + support total height : 2.5 m
- The trainee’s cockpit is a real heavy-truck cab inside which the trainee takes place. All functional OEM parts and dashboard, indicators status and counters progress according to the trainee’s manoeuvres and actions. The dashboard restores all indicators and the components are all functional. Likewise, pneumatic forces feedback for all controls (steering wheel, pedals, and gear shift) are restore by the simulator.
- The dynamics platforms allow to restore in real time the driving moving and sensations of a heavy-truck in his environment and in accordance with realised actions. Accelerations, decelerations, upward pressure (falling slope), downward pressure (rise slope), slack (bend),… are all restore exactly.
- Sound restitution: system and sound device are placed in the middle of cab with a bass chamber fixed instead of motor unit and speaker placed from both directions of dash board.