For operational driving and emergency interventions.
ROADSTAR POLICE The driving software training of police department
ROADSTAR POLICE allows police car driver (learner or experimented drivers) training and driving courses as part of their patrol missions or interventions focusing on emergency situations (management of dangerous situations, management of stress, roads sharing, anticipation, accident prevention, intervention effectiveness, economical driving on patrol, safety distance, emergency braking, etc...). The software integrates different scenarios for emergency driving situations.
In practical, the ROADSTAR POLICE software allows the driver to be placed in situation as part of safety challenge. It allows to meet the road safety elementary (control of speed, safety distances, stop introducing the reaction time) approximatively 9 specific scenarios in various situations.
The 9 driving exercises are reachable from home page. They include:
- One exercise of controlling of vehicle,
- One exercise of imposed braking on dry track,
- One exercise on safety distances (on track),
- Four exercises of driving in city (patrol or intervention mode)
- One exercise of driving on road (patrol or intervention mode)
- One exercise of driving on motorway (patrol or intervention mode)
The software allows to review under several points of view the driving sequence and analyse performed mistakes. An instructor toolbox allows to modify some vehicle’s parameters during the driving.
In the Police version, several vehicles are modelled