To master emergency interventions in VSAV
ROADSTAR POMPIER, the simulation software designed by the SDIS for the SDIS
In the POMPIER version, the Roadstar software is used to work on the different problems linked to the prevention of road risk and emergency driving.
ROADSTAR POMPIER don’t stop here as it includes various scenarios for operational driving, consideration of size, patient comfort … These scenarios have been directly write by sector professional because the software has been developed in partnership with one SDIS.
The « ROADSTAR POMPIER » software includes two axes of use:
- The prevention of road risk in every sense (all the Road Star trunk is take again).
All controls are usable in every situation (2 tones etc…).
- The roll-playing in emergency driving. 20 specific scenarios have been write allowing to work on:
- Management of stress in steering wheel (2 visual and sound tones)
- Patient comfort during transportation (glass of water modelled on dashboard)
- Measures of longitudinal and transversals acceleration (gyroscope)
- Intelligent traffic in trigger of 2 tones
- Gradation environment (level crossing, mud road …)
- Management of size (on track)
In the Pompier version, 3 vehicles have been modelled
Nos autres logiciels
Pour maitriser ses déplacements d’urgence en VSAVRoadstar Pompiers Voir la fiche Produit